Maine Coon Kittens
We use three different statuses to indicate the status of each kitten:
- Available means that a kitten is available and that he is looking for a new home. You can reserve and buy him.
- Reserved means that somebody put down a deposit for this kitten, and we expect full payment. You can put down a deposit from the moment when a kitten turns 6 weeks old.
- Sold means that a kitten is already sold. Payment has been made in full.
The process of buying a kitten usually consists of the two following stages:
- First, you need to reserve the kitten that you liked. To do so, you need to put down a deposit. After it is done, the kitten gets the Reserved status.
- Then, you need to make a full payment and wait until the kitten is 12 weeks old. Then, after castration/sterilization, the kitten receives the Sold status. He can start a new life with you in your home.
NO REFUNDS ON DEPOSITS! If you refuse from the purchase of a kitten, your deposit will be withheld by the cattery.
We sell kittens as pets. Only catteries can buy kittens with the right to breed. Please send us full information about your cattery, a link to your website, and a brief description of yourself to make a request for the purchase of a kitten for breeding purposes.
All Maine Coon kittens purchased as pets will be castrated/sterilized by our wonderful veterinarians at our expense.
All our kittens are:
- accustomed to a litter box;
- vaccinated twice;
- vaccinated against intestinal parasites;
- have all the necessary paperwork (certificate of veterinary inspection, contract);
- all kittens are castrated/sterilized by the cattery and undergo a rehabilitation period under the supervision of our experts.
If you would like to get a quote, please specify which kitten you would like to get a quote for! Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by Phone/WhatsApp/Viber at 8 (916) 609-40-81.